Super Bowl 50 is almost here. I’m trying to convince myself the Broncos have a chance. Here’s my case:
- Many are quick to point to the Seattle game just two years ago. That was a different Broncos team, a team built on offense.
- Denver’s defense is the best in the league, the best, better than Carolina’s defense.
- Super Bowl 50 can’t go as bad as their last Super Bowl; remember the opening snap to Manning? No way…
- It’s likely Manning’s last game – there is no better walk off story.
- What if Manning still has some bullets left he’s been saving for this chance? If that’s the case this could play out better than a Rocky movie.
Okay, so the Carolina offense is good, good enough to pencil in 30 points. Now if Manning can make a couple of plays I don’t think 20 points is out of the question for Denver. That’s Carolina winning 30-20. What if Denver’s defense makes a key play, taking away one of those shining Cam moments and turns it into points. Instantly we could have a 27-23 Broncos win. This game is all about turnovers and Denver has the better defense. What do you think?