The Quarterback typically brings your fantasy team the most points and depending on the league may be the most important position. Here are 5 quarterbacks to consider and two to pass on in 2015.
- Aaron Rodgers: Even without Jordy Nelson is going to put the ball in the air and connect. The sleeper isn’t Rodgers (duh!) it’s wide receiver Davante Adams who should see a lot of action.
- Andrew Luck: I am so high on Luck I’m tempted to put him at number 1. He is more durable and more consistent. Very good pick in the second spot.
- Matthew Stafford: A wildcard yes, but I think it’s Stafford’s year. Just have that feeling.
- Eli Manning: Isn’t there something about every 4 years with Manning and the Giants?
- Ben Roethlisberger: Lots of weapons, only question is health. If he can stay standing should put a lot of points on the board.
Stay away from:
Tom Brady: Four games is too long to wait. Don’t be the guy who thinks he can “make up” games with a rusty Brady.
Peyton Manning: Call it a hunch, he should have retired after last season…