Welcome to Trifecta Thursday where I will attempt to pick the winners each week. This week we go to warm and sunny Tampa Bay Downs. The good news from last week is that we broke even at Penn National; the bad news is that the races were cancelled. Let’s hope for better weather results down south.
Thursday, February 3, 2014
RACE 1 12:25pm
3. Chulini (A. A. Gallardo) 4/5
7. Alaskan Dawn (D. T. Ortis) 6/1
Once again easing into the racing day with an Exacta led by the heavy favorite.
RACE 2 12:52pm
4. Magic Luck (F. De La Cruz) 4/1
5. Truly Bettor (Boulanger) 3/1
2. Ray’s Back (S. Spieth) 9/2
Great gambling names plus Magic Luck did finish first and third in three races last year. This is his first race of the year.