Nothing beats good facial hair. Whether looking back at the 1972 Oakland A’s or the modern day Boston Red Sox, baseball and facial hair go together like rally caps and desperation. The rich history of beards, chops, and general shagginess very much applies to Brewer history. Today a look at a true legend, both as a Brewer and the world of facial hair, today we look at Rollie Fingers.
January 13, 2014
Great Moments in Brewer Facial Hair: Rollie Fingers
About Pulp Scribbler
The Writing of David S. Grant View all posts by Pulp Scribbler
This entry was posted on Monday, January 13th, 2014 at 5:02 pm and tagged with MLB, mustache, rollie fingers and posted in Reviewing The Brew. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Blood: The New Red
- Picked 3 out of 4 so far... NBA Playoffs Free Picks: Round 1, Game 1 Predictions onlinewagerreview.com/nba-playoffs-r… via @wagerreview 1 day ago
- RT @KrissyCoupon: NBA Playoffs Free Picks: Round 1, Game 1 Predictions onlinewagerreview.com/nba-playoffs-r… @david_s_grant #nbaplayoffs 2 days ago
- NBA Playoffs Free Picks: Round 1, Game 1 Predictions onlinewagerreview.com/nba-playoffs-r… via @wagerreview 2 days ago
- RT @ReviewngTheBrew: #FF our staff: @bjorr92 @JSchu23 @DaveRadcliffe_ @AndrewVrchota @dinsej @david_s_grant @PMGoodchild 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewVrchota: #FF The @ReviewngTheBrew staff: @JSchu23 @bjorr92 @david_s_grant @DaveRadcliffe_ @PMGoodchild @dinsej @AndrewVrchota 2 days ago