Since I am a Reviewing the Brew round-table virgin I consider myself lucky this week was a softball question. Jim Henderson begins 2014 as the closer. In 2013 Henderson stepped in for high blood pressure inducer John Axford, converting 88 percent on save opportunities (28 out of 32). Despite giving up eight home runs, he finished with a 3 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio and held opposing hitters to a .200 average. Have the Brewers found their closer for the next five years, or will Henderson meltdown, spike my blood pressure, and be out of baseball in two years?
November 7, 2013
Brewers Roundtable: Jim Henderson
About Pulp Scribbler
The Writing of David S. Grant View all posts by Pulp Scribbler
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 7th, 2013 at 4:12 pm and tagged with Milwaukee Brewers, MLB and posted in Reviewing The Brew. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Blood: The New Red
- RT @WagerReview: Fantastic Friday: NBA Free Picks, April 11, 2014 onlinewagerreview.com/nba-free-picks… @david_s_grant #nbafreepicks 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewVrchota: #FF The @ReviewngTheBrew staff. @JSchu23 @bjorr92 @dinsej @david_s_grant @PMGoodchild @DaveRadcliffe_ 5 days ago
- RT @GlobalDarkness: The Rockstar Ramblings: Apologies to Winger wp.me/p47lsO-K4 5 days ago
- The Rockstar Ramblings: Apologies to Winger metalunderground.com/news/details.c… via @metalundergroun 5 days ago
- ICYMI Gotham Sleaze: The Pretty Reckless examiner.com/article/gotham… @TPROfficial @taylormomsen 6 days ago