Since I am a Reviewing the Brew round-table virgin I consider myself lucky this week was a softball question. Jim Henderson begins 2014 as the closer. In 2013 Henderson stepped in for high blood pressure inducer John Axford, converting 88 percent on save opportunities (28 out of 32). Despite giving up eight home runs, he finished with a 3 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio and held opposing hitters to a .200 average. Have the Brewers found their closer for the next five years, or will Henderson meltdown, spike my blood pressure, and be out of baseball in two years?
November 7, 2013
Brewers Roundtable: Jim Henderson
About Pulp Scribbler
The Writing of David S. Grant View all posts by Pulp Scribbler
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 7th, 2013 at 4:12 pm and tagged with Milwaukee Brewers, MLB and posted in Reviewing The Brew. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- #8 Tim Tebow Because TEBOOOOOW!…OWR Friday Pop Culture Rankings!
- What Would Happen If LeBron James Pulled a Gun on Kevin Love? OWR Wednesday Mailbag!
- (REVIEW): Nic Nassuet Rides Straight Into The Moonlight
- The Kentucky Derby Diaries: Hooked!
- #8 Philip Rivers Because Fuck Los Angeles…OWR Friday Pop Culture Rankings!
- Rockstar Ramblings: Cruel Intentions
- If LeBron Brings A Championship To Cleveland Will They Finally Burn Down Their City? Wednesday Mailbag Is Here!
- 12 Ugliest Sports Cars of All-Time
- (ALBUM REVIEW) Attik Door – Never In Agreement
- Is It Okay To Hate Duke Again? The Wednesday Mailbag is Here!
Blood: The New Red
- Crispy TV
- Daddy Loves Me
- Fatal Foxes
- Gotham Sleaze
- Mancave Playbabes
- Modern Man Jack
- NBA Rant Sports
- Online Wager Review
- Reviewing The Brew
- Rockstar Ramblings
- Short Stories
- Sixty-Five Wall Street Novella
- Sleaze Roxx
- Suicide Squeeze
- Sunday Old School
- The NBA Ramblings
- The NFL Ramblings
- The Richest Top 10
- Travel Writing
- Trifecta Thursday
- The Kentucky Derby Diaries: The Johnny Vela Story onlinewagerreview.com/the-kentucky-d… via @WagerReview 8 hours ago
- The 10 Most Overrated Celebrity Chefs - TheRichest - therichest.com/expensive-life… 21 hours ago
- #8 Tim Tebow Because TEBOOOOOW!...OWR Friday Pop Culture Rankings! onlinewagerreview.com/8-tim-tebow-be… via @WagerReview 1 day ago
- Trifecta Thursday: Sam Houston Race Park (Houston, Texas) onlinewagerreview.com/trifecta-thurs… via @WagerReview 2 days ago
- RT @WagerReview: The Kentucky Derby Diaries: The System (How to Pick Winners and Losers) onlinewagerreview.com/?p=63108 3 days ago